Friday, January 24, 2014

BOOK REVIEW : 'Save Me From Myself' by Brian 'Head' Welch

Save Me from Myself: How I Found God, Quit Korn, Kicked Drugs, and Lived to Tell My StorySave Me from Myself: How I Found God, Quit Korn, Kicked Drugs, and Lived to Tell My Story by Brian "Head" Welch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is an incredible memoir and should be read by anybody who is struggling with depression or any type of addiction. It's a raw, no-holds barred confession that becomes an inspiring and uplifting read written by somebody who turned his back on the fame and the fortune in order to save his own life.

Even being an internationally famous, rolling-in-money rock star with the world at his feet couldn't save Brian 'Head' Welch from the iron-fisted grip of addiction, depression and suicidal thoughts. Only two things in this world saved him from the brink - love for his young daughter and finding God.

Highly recommended...for EVERYONE.

- Holly.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment